Thursday, January 8, 2009

And so--anyway...

I've thought for a while now that I'd start writing a column (or something) using the greeting I sometimes use with my daughter, sister, cousin, and close friends as the lead-in. It refers to the fact that with close girlfriends, we can restart a conversation after a lengthy gap at approximately the same place we left it.

I may never have a column published, but I can post my thoughts to this blog and let interested parties peek into them with my permission. Oh, please, I'll probably be begging someone, anyone to read them!

At the moment, I'm off to Walmart to buy, of all things, rubber bands. How do you run out of rubber bands? Beats me, but they do not breed in my world; instead, they die pitiful, broken, dry, brittle deaths. May the new generation thrive!

3 comments:

  1. the rubberband thing is hillarious. i'm looking forward to this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that I too am excited about reading your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom said, "Is she a frustrated journalist?"

    ReplyDelete